SANITARY DISPOSAL BINS
Sanitary wasteThe sanitary waste legislation requires that all commercial premises in the UK should have appropriate facilities for the disposal of sanitary waste and that such waste be collected and disposed of by a registered waste carrier. This legislation imposes a Duty of Care on all employers and business owners. Arcom Cleaning Ltd can manage your sanitary waste in eco friendly way.
All washroom cubicles should contain a sanitary unit or other form of bin suitable for the disposal of sanitary waste. If a unit is not in every cubicle, some indication should be made to show which cubicles do have one.
Sanitary Disposal is governed by the following legislation:
- The Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulation 1992, Regulation 21
- The Environmental Protection Act 1990, Section 34
- The Water Industries Act 1991
- The Duty of Care Regulations 1991
Intima Sanitary Bin
- Designed throughout to minimise dirt traps
- Flexible liner system for easy liner fitting
- H 550mm (Intima) or 400mm (Intima Mini) and W 510mm D 160mm
Disposal Units have been designed for ease of use, with a side opening flap and convenient pedal location, and internal masking flaps to conceal contents. The smart design of the Intima ensures that the unit is easily located either side of the WC, and a smooth finish in durable ABS plastic helps the unit to look good for longer.